About SERVPRO of La Mesa & Lemon Grove
James E. Thompson
Owners of SERVPRO of La Mesa & Lemon Grove
SERVPRO of La Mesa & Lemon Grove was purchased by James Thompson in 2016. Coming from a family with 40 years of history and experience with SERVPRO, as well as already successfully starting and operating a franchise in San Diego, James decided to expand and purchase this second franchise. Over the past few years James has helped this franchise grow tremendously and created many job opportunities.
Originally SERVPRO franchises started as a business specializing in cleaning carpets, upholstery and draperies. Over the years SERVPRO evolved into the water/fire damage restoration business and has been expanding ever since. Our goal is to provide exemplary service from the first phone call to the last time we walk out the door. We understand insurance companies can be a challenge to work with and SERVPRO of La Mesa & Lemon Grove loves to assist our customers by making the process as smooth as possible.
Our services include water, fire, and mold mitigation, biohazard and trauma cleanup, and carpet and upholstery cleaning.
Call us today and we’ll be happy to answer your questions and help make it “Like it never even happened."
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician