Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Emergencies are just that, emergencies. We understand they happen when least expected. SERVPRO of La Mesa & Lemon Grove provides emergency fire and water restoration 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
SERVPRO of La Mesa & Lemon Grove is an emergency company prepared to provide you services whenever you need them. We understand water and fire emergencies tend to happen at inconvenient times and we promise a swift and efficient response. The faster the response, the less damage that will occur. Standing water can cause a remarkable amount of damage the longer it waits. That is why we strive to be proactive and always ready to service your needs. You can call us any time, day or night, holiday or weekend, and we will help take care of your emergency.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (619) 469-0000
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of La Mesa & Lemon Grove arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.